The Andersons

Hello all! This blog is an attempt to give the world - our friends, families, and neighbors a little glimpse into our life.

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

37 Week Checkup

No big change this week. This wasn't a huge shock for me because of my lack of change over a month with Brayden. She didn't measure the baby because I was in a different room and the machines read everything differently. She did "stir up some trouble" as she put it, and if my body is ready I should go in to labor. We'll see if it works...but I'm not yet convinced.

I do have an end period, however. They will induce at 39 weeks if I have not gone into labor. I don't know if they'll do it on that day or just in that week, but it looks like I should have the baby within 10 or 11 days. Only God knows the exact timing!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mom and Gapga said...

Hey K and Baby Gus we are waiting and praying....love to you all, Mom and Gapga

8:50 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

Trust me, I understand where you are! I felt no contractions with Ranger and with Lucy I was non stop contracting for the last month! Also, I wasn't prepared for SUPER HARD contractions the first week every time I would nurse and they said it's really typical so beware. I'm so sad we can't come see you in the hospital this time!!! Kevin and I are doing a triathlon this weekend so I'll be sure to post pics.

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home