The Andersons

Hello all! This blog is an attempt to give the world - our friends, families, and neighbors a little glimpse into our life.

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Katy Pregger Pics-35 weeks

I'm now full term! I was having some significant contractions yesterday while I was in for monitoring, so they kept me on the monitor for an hour. I think they're all convinced Baby A will make an appearance soon. I'll believe it when I see it because I was 2cm/50% with brayden for a month and was late. Obviously, we'll keep you updated!

Ashley keeps asking for preggers pics, so here are a few from Easter. I was 35 weeks pregnant. I've now got two more weeks of growth, but thankfully no real swelling anywhere. This baby is mostly baby!


1 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

Yeah. Thanks so much for finally posting them. You definitely are "all baby"!

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home