The Andersons

Hello all! This blog is an attempt to give the world - our friends, families, and neighbors a little glimpse into our life.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Up at 3:00 and Thanksgiving

Well, I've played the guitar more tonight than I have in a long time.

Brayden has been unable to sleep tonight and has been very fussy. The last time he got up the only thing that calmed him down was guitar music. So, Dad has been up playing him to sleep. My fingers are really sore.

On to Thanksgiving. What do I have to be thankful for? Wow. Where do I begin?

My wife, Katy, and our new son, Brayden.

Katy, Brayden, and I are all healthy, and so is everyone in our immediate families.

We have friends and family that rock.

I got a new job when my old one was just about to get downsized.

We just got an expanded healthcare plan at my new job.


Anyone else got a list of things they are thankful for?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do rock, Greg, thank you for noticing! Happy Thanksgiving! Have a wonderful time and I'm glad you were able to play your guitar.

love,
Tiffany

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know this is late but I will do it anyway. Maybe I am a rocking G-Ma hope to continue tobe for a while. What am I Thankful for? My family is multiplying and so are myfrinds. Lov G. Ma A.

5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home